Full Time Gift Shop/Admissions
Austin Zoo is currently looking to add another fantastic member to our team. This position covers a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to the tasks listed below and will occasionally include working holidays and evening hours.
Description of Work
- Interacting with Zoo guests in an informal setting
- Providing outstanding guest relations for all Zoo patrons
- Accepting payment for admissions and merchandise
- Merchandising and stocking
- Cleaning and organizing
- Working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic outgoing personality
- Must be able to deal with all guests in a courteous manner
- Preference is given to applicants with an Associate’s Degree and/or a minimum of 2 years experience in one of the following positions: retail/sales, guest relations or cash handling
- Possess basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and other programs
- Able to lift 50 pounds and demonstrate excellent time management
How to Apply
- Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- No phone calls or drop-ins will be accepted. Selected candidates will be contacted for an initial interview.
We will begin accepting applications for our unpaid Spring Intern position on November 1st, 2016. Click here for more details.