Austin Zoo invites photography enthusiasts of all ages to enter our 2017 Photo Contest.
- First Day of Contest — Thursday, June 1, 2017.
- Last Day to Enter Photos — Friday, June 30, 2017 (must be postmarked by this date if mailed).
- ONE entry per person — Must be a photo from the Austin Zoo.
See Rules and Regulations for entry details.
- First Prize — Family of Four Membership for One Year.
- Second Prize — Two Person Membership for One Year.
- Third Prize — Family Four Pack Guest Passes.
PAST PHOTO CONTEST WINNERS:
2016 Winner: Photograph courtesy of Ariel C.
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Must be a photo from Austin Zoo.
- One submission per person.
- Must be a recent photo (within one year of contest start date).
- Photos must be submitted by email to the zoo via: email@example.com.
- or mailed to the address listed below:
P.O. Box 91808
Austin, TX 78709
- A judging panel will decide the top three photos.
- Austin Zoo reserves the right to amend all contest rules.
DO NOT ENTER THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS:
- Photos not taken at Austin Zoo.
- Photos older than one year.
- Photos you did not take or that are copyrighted by someone else.
- Photos that show nudity, drugs, violence or symbols or acts of hatred.
- Photos including a watermark or photographer logo.
- Photos that are illegal or prohibited.
Austin Zoo reserves the right to disqualify photos. By entering the Summer 2017 Photo Contest, you agree that Austin Zoo is granted unlimited use of submitted and approved photos for advertising, education, and/or promotion without compensation to photographer. Although photo credit will not appear in advertising, it will be applied elsewhere when practical.