Austin Zoo Membership Benefits
- Free regular daily zoo admission for one year beginning on the first visit to the zoo for named members, ages 2 and up (children under age 2 are always free at Austin Zoo)
- 2 Guest Passes (included in your membership packet) for one-day admission
- Subscription to Austin Zoo’s monthly e-newsletter
- 10% off gift shop merchandise (excludes animal feed and food/beverages).
- Discounts on education programs
- Bring up to 4 additional guests per visit at a discount rate of $11.95 each
- Tax deductible
- One week early access to purchase Boo at the Zoo tickets
Named members are able to come out to the zoo any time during their membership for free (excluding fundraising events and other special events).
- One named member
- Two named members
- Three named members
- Four named members
* Additional named members are $25 each.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What if my membership card is lost or stolen?
Please call 512-288-1490 or request a replacement card at your next visit.
- Can a friend or family member use my membership card?
Memberships are non-transferable and are valid only for the person (or persons) whose name(s) appears on the card. You will be asked for your membership card and photo identification when entering the Zoo. The “guests” must be accompanied by one named member, and Member guests pay a discounted admissions price.
Do Members receive free train rides?The Austin Zoo train is operated by an outside company. Members and non-members all pay $5.00 plus tax for a train ride.