Austin Zoo Membership Benefits
- Free regular daily zoo admission for one year from the date of purchase
- Subscription to Austin Zoo’s monthly newsletter
- 10% off gift shop merchandise (excludes animal feed and beverages).
- Discounts on education programs
- Bring up to 4 additional guests per visit at a discount rate of $11.95 each
- Tax deductible
- One week early access to purchase Boo at the Zoo tickets
- Bumper sticker
Named members are able to come out to the zoo any time during their membership for free (excluding fundraising events).
- $75 per year
- One named member
- $100 per year
- Two named members
- $125 per year
- Three named members
- $150 per year
- Four named members
* Additional named members are $25 each.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What if my membership card is lost or stolen?
Please call 512-288-1490 or request a replacement card at your next visit.
- Can a friend or family member use my membership card?
Memberships are nontransferable and are valid only for the person (or persons) whose name(s) appears on the card. You will be asked for your membership card and photo identification when entering the Zoo. The “guests” must be accompanied by one named member.
Do Members receive free train rides?The Austin Zoo train is operated by an outside company. Members and non-members all pay $5.00 plus tax for a train ride.